Typical Mexican Insurance Online Problems:
1. Not buying car Insurance for Mexico
U.S. and Canadian auto insurance is NOT recognized in Mexico and is invalid due to territorial exclusions. Travelers who don’t have auto insurance for Mexico and have an accident may spend many hours or days in jail and have their vehicle confiscated.
2. Forgetting to Buy Emergency Medical Assistance with your Mexican Auto Insurance Online Policy.
Mexico is an adventure and can become a perilous journey without emergency assistance coverage.The majority of health providers in the States do not cover Mexico.
3. How to Find Mexican Insurance Online Website.
It is suggested that you purchase Mexican insurance Online before entering Mexico. Although Mexican car insurance can be purchased from various vendors just prior to crossing the border, you may have difficulty verifying if your coverage is adequate and from a quality carrier approved by the Mexican government. You will probably pay more than you need to!
4. Legal Help and Bail Bond Expenses.
Here is an area is often forgotten in policy coverage. Your Mexico Auto Insurance policy should include an endorsement for Legal Assistance and Bond Expenses.
5. When you buy coverage, you should receive the following items to take with you on your trip:
* Authentic and admitted Mexican auto insurance policy printed legibly in Spanish and English.
* Accident instructions and important policy information.
* Essential phone numbers (Vital to keep on you in your wallet as well as in your vehicle)
* Car Insurance Premium payment receipt.
* Mexican Insurance ID cards with your certificate number and important phone numbers identified as working in Mexico or good in the US.
Make sure your plan covers your entire stay. All companies have daily, weekly, and yearly policies. You may find it less expensive to buy coverage with a longer period if you plan to stay over 20- 25 days.
Keep the ID Cards in your wallet or purse and keep the Mexican Insurance Online certificate and accident instructions in your glove compartment.
It is very important to separate them in case your car is stolen, or the authorities take your papers (frequently they don’t give them back) and you need to call the insurance company for translation or legal help.